Alaska’s state living wage rate is $10.34 per hour. This is higher than the Federal Living Wage of $7.25. You are eligible to get paid the greater state living wage. The living wage applies to many staff members in Alaska, with minimal exemptions, including tipped staff members, some college student employees, and some other exempt jobs.
Alaska has several particular situations by which the minimum living wage may getting higher or lower.
- School bus motorists in Alaska should make a minimum of twice the living wage.
- Farmworkers, fishers, taxi drivers, and civil servants are excuse from the Alaska Living Wage.
- Workers categorized as “executive, expert or managerial” employees are excluded from Alaska’s living wage and overtime rules.
Part-time employees under 18 years of age who work under 30 hours a week might be paid less than the Alaska Living Wage.
Alaska companies might not pay you under $10.34 per hour unless you or your work are particularly exempt from the living wage under state or federal regulation.
Alaska Payroll Calendar Law
According to the law in Alaska, a company and worker could consent to an annual preliminary employment agreement to monthly payroll. Otherwise, a company must pay out their staff, whether semi-monthly or monthly, as decided by the worker.
If the payroll for the county that you are looking for are not available please use this state payroll as your references. and to get more better information and payroll schedule please contact your office ask them the payroll schedule
State of Alaska Payroll Calendar 2021
Alaska Earnings Tax Withholding.
The State of Alaska presently does not have a specific earnings tax; for that reason, no worker withholding for state earnings tax is needed.
Alaska lays on a business earnings tax based upon federal gross income with specific Alaska changes. Multi-state corporations allocate earnings on a water’s edge basis utilizing the basic apportionment formula of residential or commercial property, payroll, and sales.
Kenai Peninsula Borough County Payroll Calendar 2021
Related Payroll :
- 2021 bi weekly payroll calendar dates
- remaining biweekly pay periods in 2021
- how many biweekly pays have we had in 2021
- how many biweekly payments between april 2021 and july 2022
- how many bi-weekly payments are between July 9 2021 and April 20 2026
- how many bi-weekly pay periods in 10 mos 2021
- garland isd payroll dates
- does walmart pay weekly or biweekly 2021
- Bi weekly Days Between Two Dates calculator
- 3 pay period 2021